Drug-Free Workplace Compliance
Substance abuse can be a sticky subject to deal with, especially when it is spilling over into the workplace. It is a necessary topic, though, and therefore must be discussed. Many employees struggle with alcoholism and substance abuse due to personal troubles. In addition to impacting the employee, substance abuse can have a number of negative consequences on others in the workplace, including severely compromising the safety of employees. This presentation will help you to
- Recognize the impact of substance abuse on the workplace.
- Identify signs and symptoms of substance use.
- Define reasonable suspicion.
- Deal with employees who have job performance problems that could be related to alcohol and other drugs.
- Understand supervisor responsibilities.
eLearnings are narrated and take between 15 and 20 minutes to complete. You may want to turn your volume control to its lowest level prior to launching the eLearnings.
Note: eLearnings must be accessed using a browser that allows Adobe Flash. Currently, Internet Explorer 11 and Mozilla Firefox are the most compatible browsers. eLearnings will not play if accessed by Google Chrome. For any further questions, please contact your IT department.