Making a Life While Making a Living: Work-Life Balance
Available on demand starting July 16, 2019
This session will help participants identify various ways to achieve balance with personal, family, and work responsibilities. The conflicting demands of work and home can create stress and zap the time and energy needed to get everything done. In this session, participants will find answers that will allow them to be more effective and more satisfied with both their home and work lives.
You do not need to register in advance to attend Online Seminars at a set time. Seminars will be prerecorded and uploaded on the third Tuesday of each month. At any time while viewing the Online Seminar, if you have questions about the seminar, please type them into the "Ask a question" box located to the left of the video window. You will receive an emailed answer within 5 business days.
- Link opens in a new windowMaking a Life While Making a Living: Work-Life Balance online seminar
- Link opens in a new windowPresentation slides (PDF)
- Link opens in a new windowPresentation notes (PDF)
- Link opens in a new windowAudio transcript (PDF)
- Link opens in a new windowAction Plan handout (PDF)
- Link opens in a new windowComplete Delegation handout (PDF)
- Link opens in a new windowDelegating handout (PDF)