Keep Calm and Carry On: Maintaining Your Composure Amidst the Pandemic Panic
The coronavirus has led to widespread fear on a global scale. The pervasive impact of the outbreak on a humanitarian and economical scale means that levels of extreme uncertainty and anxiety is rife, and unprecedented business and health challenges are being presented across the world.
Given that stress has an adverse impact on your immune system, it is more important than ever to retain a healthy sense of perspective, focus upon practical ways to adapt to the situation, and respond in a composed way to the outbreak. The session will cover
- Strategies to tackle feelings of anxiety and stress
- Practical techniques for working from home
- Ways to address signs of panic in the workplace
- When to reach out for further help and support
Please click on this link to listen to the recording of this online seminar: Link opens in a new windowhttps://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/4923622270961351949
- Link opens in a new windowClick on this promotional flyer (PDF) for more about this special online seminar.
- Link opens in a new windowClick on this link to view the presentation slides (PDF) for this special online seminar.
Please note that a completion certificate is not provided for this Online Seminar.